JPX-EC LE “Jet Protector” Individual Training
- Reviews (0)
The JPX Jet Protector Two-shot is available in all black or all orange. The JPX Jet Protector Four shot is available in all black or black with a yellow barrel. With the two-shot, the twin-barrel system can be changed out in three seconds and can deliver two rapid shots to the subject or four single shots, back to back shots using the 4-shot JPX Jet Protector. The instructor training program is a four to six-hour certification course.
TOPICS COVERED IN THE COURSE INCLUDES
• Complete terminologies; nomenclature; mechanics and proper and legal use & applications of the JPX “Jet Protector”
• Complete review of OC decontamination methods; use of OC as per Federal guidelines in the TJA Ladder of force Continuum with the totality of circumstance documentation priorities.
• Complete safety issues & protocols when employing the JPX Jet Protector.
• Hand-on training including drills and scenarios will be conducted as well as exposure to OC
• Instructors (Retired Sergeant Maryland State Police) having nearly thirty years of Law Enforcement training & experience in personal protection of dignitaries and the training of new MSP recruits.
• Upon successful completion of ALL classroom requirements, the students will receive a certification valid for two (2) years. (re-certification every two years)