Mike AllredScott Brent
Maryland State Police January 1991 – January 2013
• Maryland State Police Academy (2007 – 2013), Academy Instructor and Director of Written Communications Curriculum; Liaison to Maryland Police and Corrections Training Commission, responsible for curriculum development and standardization, as well as testing and evaluation; Conducted background investigations for Academy applicants; Active Shooter In-Service Instructor, emphasizing situational leadership decision making in high-stress environments.
• Executive Protection Division (1996 – 2007), Governor’s Detail Supervisor, overseeing the Governor’s protection detail. Tasked with securing the Governor and Lt. Governor, their families, their residences and visiting dignitaries. Supervised large team of protection-tasked troopers and provided succession training during promotion cycles.
• Field Operations Bureau (1991 – 1996), Patrol trooper, responsible for traffic enforcement and primary response to criminal calls for service, including, but not limited to, breaking and entering calls, domestic violence, thefts, assaults, homicides and missing persons.
Manage company, providing transportation to high-level executives and dignitaries.
• Oversee personnel and operations of business, including training, hiring, and appraising of employees.
• October 2017 Mike received his training in becoming a Master JPX instructor for JPX East Coast. Mike is now a certified instructor and very well qualified to sell and training anyone looking for a Less Lethal tool for protection.